Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A day in the life of Ryan

I started off my day laying on the floor, chewing on a plastic hammer.













Austin, however, got to ride his horse while watching his new favorite tv show, Super Why.













He even read some books.













I did get some fun time in my exersaucer though.














And Dad came home for lunch!













Later that afternoon we walked to pick Dad up from work. Austin walked and I was stuck in the stroller.











Mom told me I fell asleep in the stroller on the way home. They stopped at the park and Austin got to swing...











play with sticks...













roll around on the ground...













hug a tree...














and climb some bars.














At home, Austin built a huge tower with legos.

















Mom gave me a haircut so I wouldn't continue to look like I had a really bad toupee.
















I LOVE my new do!


3 comments:

  1. That he is. But Austin ain't exactly chopped liver! Looks like small town life is agreeing with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Chuck ... they both seem very, very happy living the small-town life! Parks, walks to get Daddy ... who can beat that?!? Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete