Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter weekend was fun!

I met a dog.












I rode the dog.
















But I think I am allergic :(













We went for a walk.













I practiced walking backwards!

















I was just along for the ride.













I got to eat cotton candy!













I tried rice flakes.

















I dipped my carrot into chocolate cake!












Did I mention I tried rice flakes?

















Grandma taught me to drive.












Then I showed Ryan how to drive!













And then we raced and I beat Austin!

Mommy had to help me sit up.










But I don't need her help :)

















And on Easter morning,
I found eggs...











and I played with my cousins!














Overall, it was a good weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like another fun day. Those boys have lots af adventures. Looks like Austin may need goggles when he's around cats and dogs. Either that, or Chris is getting him into MMA for 2 year olds :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful! Love this blog ... keep it up!

    ReplyDelete